|Displacement Resolution||0.1 mm|
|No. of Columns||1|
|Reading Speed||10 milliseconds|
|Speed Accuracy||+1% or -1%|
|Speed Range||0.1 mm / min to 500 mm / min|
|Touch Pad HMC Size||7 inch|Advantages of PLC:
|Shanta Engineering Universal Testing Machines is offering Single Column Universal Tensile Testing Machine. We are offering electro mechanical machines with digital display of load & displacement & pulley belt system for changing speeds. The machines are designed for testing various materials like rubber, plastics, cables, leather, paper, plywood and metals. Tension, compression, bend and flexural tests can be performed on these machines with suitable grips and fixtures. The machines are powder coated for an elegant look. The critical components are plated for rust prevention and durability.|
- Selection of different speeds by pulley belt system
- Facility to mount different load cells.
- Facility to mount various grips/fixtures for different tests and materials like rubber, plastics, cables, leather, paper, plywood and metals
|Electronic Control Panel :|
- Front panel membrane type keyboard for test set up
- 7 segment digital display of load and displacement.
- Storage of important parameters such as peak load, braking load and max. displacement
- Facility to return of crosshead to the home position for next test.
- Over load & over travel, protection is standard.
- Lower capacity load cells can be used with any machine for better load resolution.
- Grips can be selected from the wide range available for diff application.
|Special Options : |
- Load cells of different capacities are available as optional items.
- Compression, Bending & flexural attachment to suit specific tests is available as optional.
- A.C. Variable speed is available as optional.
- P.C. interface is optional.
- Easy to operate.
- Higher load sampling frequency each.
- Facility to control program through a computer.
All results such as peak load, elongation at Peak load, Break load, elongation at break load, %elongation at Peak, %elongation at break, Tensile strength at peak, Tensile strength at Break, Flexural stress, Compression strength, Secant Modulus, Tangent Modulus, and Flexural Modulus are directly displayed or Microcontroller as well as through PC software.