|Halogen lamp voltage||12 v|
|Halogen lamp power||100 w|
|Inner dimension||3000a, a+30 or a-30 mm|
|Chamber size||4 x 2 x 1 m|
We are providing a wide range of Swedish Chimney The equipment comprise of a cubic enclosure with inside dimensions of 3000 ± 30 mm and constructed with suitable material fixed into a steel angle frame. Transparent sealed windows shall be provided on two opposite sides to permit the transmission of a beam of light from the horizontal photometric system.
Flame Retardation test apparatus for single cable (Swedish Chimney)
- As per IS 10810 (part 61)
- The test equipment shall consist of a vertical steel tube having a wall thickens of 0.8 ± 0.1 mm with rectangular ventilation openings.
- A lid on this S.S. Tube is adjustable with the help of screw to adjust the temperature.
- A dial gauge fitted above the lid to measure the distance it has been adjusted.
- This test is carried out as per B.S. 6853: 1999
- IS 10810 (Part 63), This Apparatus is used for measurement of smoke emitted when electric cables are burnt under defined conditions.
- The light source shall be a halogen lamp of 12 volts X 100 w.
- a suitable fan will be provided to ensure uniform distribution of the smoke.
- Standard neutral density filters for periodic calibration of equipment (optional)
- Fire retardance test for bunched cables
- This test is carried out as per IEC 60332-3 or IS 10810 (Part 62). These standard covers the method for testing of a bunch of cables mounted vertically to determine their relative ability to resist flame propagation.
- This test is carried in 4 x 2 x 1-meter chamber fitted with burner specified in above standard, flow meters and Airflow controls.
- Ladders will be provided as mentioned in the standard for mounting of cables.